Today? Well, today turned out pretty well. There were some letdowns, but you know, the majority was great. I was at school from 7:40AM to 8:45PM. I have no life, LOL. Started off waking up like, half an hour late. Got ready, and asked my uncle to drive me to school. I got there, talked with Timmy, met with Diana, Quynh, and Laura. Everyone went to McDonald's first. Quynh and I waited for Jae, then we walked to Ralston. Quynh had a panic attack scared that she would get caught. Silly Quynh. (: At first, I thought it was piontless to go to Ralston since I hardly knew anyone there But I was wrong! I met Little Miss Michelle! It was funny, 'cause she ran to me and hugged me saying, "HIIIIIIIIIIIIII SOPHIAA!" And at first I had no idea who was hugging me. Then I saw her face and it was her! LOL, WE MEET AT LAST! :D She's a cutie. (: But yeah, Jae got caught by a sub. o_o He got kicked out, and eventually, Quynh and I went out too. Saw Jae with Neil, John, and that one guy (forgot his name) D:. We walked to McDonald's. Saw lots of people, lol. Then DAVID CAME(: with Tram! And we soon walked back to Grove. So at school, everything was a normal routine. I was in a goodish mood. 'Cept I was tired... again. On the way to class, we saw Vy. That was when I remembered it was her birthday and i forgot her card at home. x_x I bet Imma forget tomorrow too. Lalala, at lunch, I went to Key Club meeting. Boring. I can't go to the events, like usual. Too busy. But then I got Sophia and Quynh time, lol. [: THEN DAVID WENT MISSING. But i found him waiting at my 5th period class. :D Then soon school ended. Afterschool was intersting/ boring/ tired/ lame/ fun. I AM SUPER TIRED. I'll finish this blog tomorrow or something.
Wednesday, December 16, 2009
December 16, 2009
Posted by
sphdng
@
10:17 PM