Thank you Calvin and Chris for making me feel a lot better.
Today was fun.
After guitar an piano, went to Bolsa Grande & met up with Kim, Calvin, and Chris.
I was a kinda.... really late though. But eh, they're okay. :D
It took me and Calvin 30 minutes to sing a 3 minute song.. hehe. (:
I have bad memory, but that was still fun.
I can't believe I actually sang though, lol.
Kim left then we headed to Tastea.
It was intersting walking there (x
Stupid chris is crippled and walked uber slow, HAHA [:
So he was being pushed in a cart by Calvin.
They almost died... literally. PWAHAHAHA.(';
Then I wanted to take photostickers. :D
So it was me, calvin, chris and my little brother taking pictures.
And oh yah, I saw Bailey there with her friends, haha.
Trung came to Bolsa Grande by the time we left.
So never met up with him.
After we took photostickers, we went to tastea. Yum(:
After tastea was Carl's Jr.
I took another picture with Calvin,
but my phone went stupid and deleted it, grr. -.-
We were planning to walk back to Bolsa Grande so
Calvin can be asian and try moon cake for the first time...
But then my mommy called and i had to leave >;[
Had to go home and get ready for a bday party in LA. woohoo, how fun.
So we left Calvin and Chris at Carl's Jr.
I'm so nice (:
Well, it was fun.
Without em, i prolly woulda been at home rotting.
Great to see em again after like.. a month? Haha.
& photosticker pics will be posted when i have time to scan it.
<3