Friday, October 30, 2009

Updating.


Hey love, I did read it. Don't worry. My mind is confusing. Don't stress yourself over it. Sorry I haven't talked much. I just have so many things going on right now.

Lets update my latest life problems:
I got in major trouble last weekend. So I'm grounded, for the first time, my friend thinks that fighting my other friend would resolve their stupid complications, my grades are so bad- at least I'm raising it a little, my parents don't freaken trust me, my friends are slowly drifting away, piano pisses the shit out of me and i keep getting F's and getting @ by my teacher, I'v been way behind in the guitar songs, cello is so hard to play considering I have tiny fingers so i get bitched at by my teacher every day, and dude, I'm just plain sleepy. *yawn.

I haven't blogged in a while. And this is the perfect time to blog again.
I wish I had my own little advisor. Someone who would know exactly how I'm feeling and can help me with my stupid problems. And the worse part is, my problems are things that I shouldn't even worry about. I mean, two people. Two different minds. But once they meet up in the middle, the blame is all on me.I don't like my friends fighting. I don't want to hear about a rivalry. Even though I have this problem too, I don't want others to suffer. It kills me so badly. I don't like hearing lies. Especially when I don't know who's telling the truth. Especially when the begging comes in. Guilt tripping me makes it worse. It takes time to gain my trust. It's stupid how I get so confused about what's happening around me. Isn't school a learning environment? Where our goal is to get to college, and get a fucking life?! But no, it's just trouble. My parents are plain clueless about the reality of school. It's more than learning, way more. 

& eh, i dont feel like writin anymore, bye blog.