Sunday, November 29, 2009

Thanksgiving break.

Let's sum up my thanksgiving break since I don't feel like doing homework right now. Thursday: My cousins came over. I helped me mom make breakfast for em. Little kids were scattered around my house playing games again, lol. Then I asked my mom to take me to Phuoc Loc Tho since I was bored and needed to get out of the house before I died. So I went, my mom kept seeing poeple she knew. I wanted a new earring for my outliered piercing, and fake earrings are starting an infection D: So i chose a pair, they were so so so so so cute. But it costed too much and the guy was like, "Just get her fake ones." So she made me choose a fake pair. It was cute, the dude wanted 40 for it. It was ten times cheaper then the real ones!-_- But my mom said I lose things to easily, so she walked away and didn't get it for me. SADFACE. That was my adventure @ the asian garden mall. When I got home, I decided to get my hair trimmed, cos I had so many spilt ends :'[ The guy that cut my hair did very well. He cut it exactly how i wanted it. But then I had so many split ends so I got so much of my hair cut off. The long hair, was actually really long; it just wasn't very visible. But yeah, I look bad with short hair. In the evening, I went over to my auntie's place for Thanksgiving dinner. Friday: My mom said I have too many clothes already& my dad got pissed at us for buying too much stuff, so I she wouldn't let me go shopping with her. But I went to the block with Susan instead. David couldn't go. :'[ But I got quality time with my cousin, LOL. We shopped, I spent more than I should have x_x & Jimmy came around 1:30? He called John, he couldn't go. So I was stuck with Jimmy. I chose most of the things he bought. He's an ass [: BUt anyways, SAW NEW MOON. Susan and I kept laughing. O_O" Taylor Laughter! :] Then my mom called, she got pissed for staying out so long. -_-" Got home, ate dinner, quiet family. Bleh. :p SATURDAY: Normal routine. Cept no tutoring. Glasses, omg, I look bad with glasses. Anyways~~Had a different dinner party @ other auntie's. Came home @ 11? And I was flippin tired. But then by the time i got home and showered, i didn't feel like sleeping anymore. So got on my laptop. Barely anyone was online. Ended up talking to Tam for a bit. FOUND OUT HE HATES MILK TOO! lol. & went to bed @ 1:30. SUNDAY: No viet school today. I woke up from Quynh's phone call. Talked. She was happy, :] Cleaned my room. Entirely. My mom's going to the mall today, and once again won't let me come. Grrrr. Now I'mma do homework, practice instruments, and going to other-other auntie's for dinner tonight. Haven't seen Katie for a week. And Emmy since forever. Hahaaa.


I need more hangers.. O_o