Monday, September 21, 2009

Family "care" ?

Hah, so when you get disciplined by your parents, that means they care right?
Not in my case.

I mean, yah I know my parents care when they lecture me about something.
But it pisses me off how they are so damn strict.
My uncle and aunt talk smack about me behind my back like.. EVERYDAY.
They say that i dress up too much & wear too much jewelry for school.
HOW IS THAT POSSIBLE?! Have they EVER been to school and seen people?!
Omfg, I'm nothing compared to those stupid mể that are failing school.
At least I'm doing okay in school.
But yah, is wearing a necklace and a halter top too much?!
NO, RIGHT! Ughhhhhhhhhhh.
Freaken asian goody goodies. 
I have a life and i wanna live it.
Its gay how i can't have a bf till after high school.
And I have to wear tops that covers basically al my skin.
And its really stupid how I can't wear shorts.
And especially how I'm not suppose to go to the movies with friends.
Its REALLY lame going to the movies with my parents o_o"
Then when I do those things, my aunt and uncle starts 
bitching about me behind my back. Wadafacccckkkkkk.

My mom also thinks that I'm gonna get raped.
She RELLY MEANS IT TOO.
Ohmy, -_- I mean, who the fck would rape me?!
I wear a shirt that sleeveless or shows any skin, 
then BAM, i get a huge lecture.

When my mom yells at me about my clothes.
Ill understand if she gets mad if i wear a tube top or something.
But HER? She gets mad for the smallest thing.
-______________-"

And yah, I think my uncle saw me with Robert. 
Fuck.