Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Highschool?

Hello(:

I think its been a while since I've blogged. So I'm baaaaacckkkk! Anyways, lets talk about school and each of my classes and stuff. So first period, I have bio with Kim and Gaby. It's not too bad. Usually Robert walks me to that class. and he's right next door :D lol. Then after that is math. Which Robert walks me to too! His locker is right outside my math class(: Hehee. Math would be better if we got to choose our own seats. I think I'm kind of quiet in there ><>x'D. Without Gaby, I'de prolly be so bored in there... [: After PE is lunch! I don't eat. Hung out with Robert<3>no offense, but water polo is fckin funny. Speedos. lmfao. Quynh got turned on when she saw guys in speedos running around. LMFAO. ('; My tummy started hurting cuz i was laughing my butt of and Quynh was pulling me to get to to walk there. But yah. at least i didn't have to carry any texts books home (: I ended up going home at 5:10ish. And the end :]

OH YAH, EWW ERIC IS OUR PRESIDENT, EWWWW. D;

Oh yah, i noticed, i don't cuss AS MUCH anymore. So my cuss free goal might happen (:

And i don't know what song matches with this blog. I gotta think of one, then I'll put it up asap.