Friday, September 11, 2009

Turning Point.


I don't wanna let you go.
I don't wanna tell you bye.
I don't wanna stop loving you.
I don't wanna tell you no.
I don't wanna move you from my top.
I don't wanna take you off the list.
I don't wanna make you sad.
I don't wanna block you.
I don't wanna stop talking to you.
I don't wanna do anything that will hurt you.
I don't want you to ignore me.
I don't want to be invisible to you.
I don't care if I'm invisible to anyone but you.
I don't want this to go on.
I want you to show rather than say.
I want you to prove those people wrong.
I want you to back me up.
I want this fantasy to come true.
I could go on and on about what I want for you, 
about you, with you, from you, and everything else yet nothing will happen.