Monday, August 10, 2009

08102009

_____I once again forgot my pw to my old blogspot. So this is my third, and newest one & just maybe i wont forget it this time, lol. Hoang is the one that got to bloggin' again.(:
_____Today @ UNI, it was funny. Like usual, i love that Diana and Lisa are there (: They're so funny! Hahaa, i love em. So, i "accidently broke my pencil" And i asked the teacher to sharpen it for me, but he wouldn't. Then i told him that i didnt know where it was ! ANd he bitched back at me and said its on the bookshelves. But i was too lazy to get my fatass off the chair and walk outside. Then Lisa comes to the rescue and says she needs to go to the restroom. And so we both walk out. Then later Diana comes and follows us. And we're just chillin' int he hallway waitin time. Cuz i didnt wanna do work D: But NO ! Mr. Man (thats actually his name) comes and makes me go sharpen my pencil and go back in to work -_- That was my day @ UNI.. weird story. O___o"
_____Damn, school starts in one month from now. I'm not ready. High school is gonna be shit. I don't wanna think yet. Summer's just say to short. But i guess time moves on. So anyways, today was a good day. I started to talking to an old friend, Kien Dao(= I have such bad memory, i don't remember shiiyyatt who he was. But now, i guess we're good friends. Ahaaa, four years ago we were int e same class and this guy still remembers me! ('; <3 We started talkin' and he totally made my day & i made his too! Yeeeeah.
_____So, I also started talking to another old friend. I call him my HTB. Hmmm, i miss him. It's been a while since we've talked or hung out. We're good friends now. Sucks that we're going to different high schools. We're planning a big hangout sooon with everryyonee, can't wait (:
_____So guess what else happened today? So, i went to the gym. And i went swimming. But then when I got to the pool there was a shitload of old men. And i was just like, WTF? So i waited, and after a lonngass while, they slowly went away. Hahaa, so i finally go swimming. But then there's this one guy, he's like pretty old. And he starts talking to me. And he just talks a whole freaken lot. Then i just like, swam away and he finally shut up. But then he bugge my mom and little brother. HAHA, he told me about him. I DON'T NEED TO KNOW BOUT THAT SHIT. Fck, that was a bad day to go Ehkkk.

I'm outs. -11:04PM, NIGHTS!(=