Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Idunno.

I can't stop anything.
I don't know why i bother to care.
I care too much.
I think too deep when you tell me something.
I don't want to regret.
I don't know what to do.
I can't seem to figure out what I'm feeling.
I can't believe what you tell me.
I don't know why you do this.
I don't like that i have to choose.
I can't make decisions.
I don't think the right people are reading this.
I don't know if you understand who this is to.
I can't believe myself.
I want to see you.
I want to be able to figure myself out.
I wish for the same thing that doesn't happen.
I come up with the stupidist assumptions.
I wish I could isolate myself from everyone.
I can't get out of this mess.
I don't understand why.
I can't make myself any clearer.
I want you to understand me.
I need your help.
I want to fix things.
I want to go back to how things were before.
I don't like misunderstandings.
I love you.