Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Lamee.

Ugh, my brother pisses me off. I had to pay 16 bucks to the library cuz of his stupid overdue books. Who the fck gives money to a library D:  -.- Then I had to stay at the library for three whole hours. And i only saw one friend today. Hmmph. Blahblahblahh, I have homework still, but i don't feel like doing it yet. Oh, and ffckkk, Bebe (my hamster) looks like she's gonna die :[ :[ Idunno why, it has food and everything ! But D':  I'm tired. Not gonna write much today.


11:37PM
Im pretty tired now. But i don't feel like sleepin. I wanna watch the meteor shower, but i think imma fall asleep by then. I'm tired. Fck my hamster is gonna dieeeeeee. :[ Its laying there, shaking a lot , and it won't eat. D':

But anyways, at leat my day was kinda turned around tonight. Haha, talked to him more. We're gettin closer. & really missed him too. Hmmm, anyways. I really miss friends. Why can't everyone go to one high c?? Its pretty lame. Friends iv known since KINDER and shiyat are all gone. =/ I'm tired, i complain too much, i cant wait till the 28th. Byebye.