Friday, August 28, 2009

Sacrifice

 
Two part blog:
Part I:
So , after the block. I went to a party at this restaurant. But I was so not in the mood. My stomach was hurting. I felt tired and sick. Then at the restaurant, there was so many fckin kids and it was so crowded. Ugh. Why couldn't we go to a five star restaurant instead? It was like, the worst timing to go there. I ate like, nothing. And I felt to paranoid for some reason. I was tired so i went outside. I hoping for some fresh air, but I got out it was so damn hot.My little cousin came along and we started playing this word game... It distracted me from all my problems a bit. But then I got a text about the situation that happened at the block. And that turned my mood down. But eh, at least I to talk about it and not keep things bottled up. So outside, i sat on the ground. Then, there were two ants on me. Wadafack D: I sat outside for like, half an hour? I didn't have my ipod, so I played music on my phone loud. And these asians kept looking at me all weird. But eh, IDGAS. Then suddenly, like, 7 little kids came out to bother me. It was so weird, they were so.... UNSHY. Who knew little kids could be like that. And this one girl was trying to act like a chicken, which pissed the shit out of me because it was so damn loud. This girl even came up to me and hugged me saying 'i miss you!' i just sat there like, wtffff? I didn't even know her! And she was like FIVE! Wow. Finally, my parents came outside and i was able to go home. Took a shower, got ready for bed, and signed on aim.... Idk why i got so many IMs. But at least my internet stopped being gay. That was what happened for the second half of my day. The end. There's a fly in my room right now... eww. :[

Part II:
Story time! Kinda.
     It's not a Cinderella story; it's not a Twilight story; it's not like any love story you've seen or read. This is where 'sacrifice' comes in. They always say to be the bigger person and do the right thing, right? The one to say stop or back off. In my opinion, the person who is doing that has a really strong heart. 
     i don't feel like writing anymore. Byebye.